I've been blogging this show since 2008 on my personal painting blog and decided 2011 is the year to have an additional blog dedicated to the art show and become a "dualing Piccolo blogger"! This second blog also gives me the opportunity to share insights and impressions from other art show "insiders"! Join me up front (and behind the scenes) as the 2011 show shapes up with fine art, occasional guest contributors, on the ground interviews and who knows what else creativity run rampant will surprise us with! Comments are open but moderated. Think before you write!


Friday, May 27, 2011

Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Show DAY 1 - Countdown Complete!

How many artists does it take to attach a side to the tent?

Wednesday night and all day yesterday saw lots of artists trying to figure out how to put up their tents - after a year.  It would have been hilarious except that I was one of the artists who could not remember how to put my frame together...but finally

Getting it all together!

Everything came together by late yesterday afternoon, and today will be filled with excitement, seeing old friends, the jurying and settling in - We finally made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment